how to refill your candle
Is your candle ready for a refill? Follow these simple steps and enjoy!
- First you need to clean out your ceramic vessel.
- Pour boiling water into your ceramic vessel, filling it about half way.
- The boiling water will melt the wax and the wax will float to the top.
- As the water cools, so will the wax. Remove the wax that has hardened on top of the water.
- Wash the vessel with warm water and soap, as well as removing the wicks. If there are wick stickers at the base of your candle, the warm water will help the release them.
- As soon as your vessel is clean and dry, place the wax insert into the vessel. Do not trim your wicks yet!
- Light the candle and allow the wax to fill in the gaps between the vessel and the candle. As soon as the wax fills in blow out the candle and allow the wax to cool and harden for at least 1-2 hours.
- Trim wicks to 1/4", light and enjoy!